By Mark D. Barnes
Tap the ability of electronic learning!
In today’s electronic global, distance and cultural ameliorations are inconsequential. know-how empowers scholars and offers them with limitless assets and opportunities. With this simple consultant, you’ll examine the 5 crucial talents to remodel scholars into worldwide learners:
- Creating and sharing electronic information
- Using social media
- Digital publishing
- Building a private studying network
- Using aggregators to create, preserve, and percentage content
Loaded with tips and examples for utilizing PLNs, fb, Twitter, Skype, YouTube, Jing, and different crucial instruments, this step forward advisor to tremendous studying possibilities will preserve you and your scholars a step ahead!
Read or Download 5 Skills for the Global Learner: What Everyone Needs to Navigate the Digital World (Corwin Connected Educators Series) PDF
Similar computers & technology books
Diplomarbeit aus dem Jahr 2010 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Medienpädagogik, observe: 1,7, Universität Bielefeld, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Ein soziales Phänomen, used to be bislang aus institutionellen Kontexten wie der Schule oder beruflichen Arbeitsverhältnissen bekannt ist, breitet sich im Zuge der Mediatisierung und Informatisierung in quickly alle privaten Lebensbereiche der Gesellschaft aus.
The booklet is a handbook for academics, specifically ELT academics, who wish to move paper-based principles into the electronic global. The e-book indicates find out how to contain the preferred forms of workouts similar to board video games, real or fake, pick out another, and lots of extra into Google force having little wisdom on desktops.
This e-book makes a speciality of constructing tools for developing studying paths when it comes to “learning assets” (learning contents), “learning ways” (learning method), and “learning caliber” (learning functionality) to help studying. This booklet defines various educating methods for studying actions and organizes them right into a studying course which exhibits the educational series.
Creation to Java Programming is a textbook for software program builders to familiarize them with the idea that of object-oriented programming (OOP). The textbook allows the reader to appreciate the fundamental beneficial properties of Java. The line-by-line clarification of the resource code, a special characteristic of the textbook, allows the scholars to realize an intensive and functional realizing of Java.
- Erfolgskontrolle Edutainment - Effektive Bildungsmethode oder reine Unterhaltung? (German Edition)
- Online Learning and its Users: Lessons for Higher Education
- Designs for Learning Environments of the Future: International Perspectives from the Learning Sciences
- Videoarbeit mit Kindern und Jugendlichen. Ein effizienter Beitrag zur Schulung der Medienkompetenz? (German Edition)
- Misbehavior Online in Higher Education: 5 (Cutting-edge Technologies in Higher Education)
- Empower English Language Learners With Tools From the Web
Extra info for 5 Skills for the Global Learner: What Everyone Needs to Navigate the Digital World (Corwin Connected Educators Series)
5 Skills for the Global Learner: What Everyone Needs to Navigate the Digital World (Corwin Connected Educators Series) by Mark D. Barnes